FRIDAY FLUSH!

10.31.2008

Today's FRIDAY FLUSH is just some extremely random stuff in no particular order....

  • Been making some connections with some local schools. So far so good. Will be speaking at several FCA's in the month of November. Was reminded today of how crazy (in a good kinda way!) middle schoolers are. Gotta love 'em.
  • Discipline (def. #4) is a concept God is rocking my world with. In a lot of areas.
  • I'm sharing with Revolution Students Sunday night @ Uprising about how our direction not our intentions determine our destination. It's a good reminder for me as well.
  • Lately I've been reminded of how much I love me some Third Day. They were one of the first "Christian" cd's I ever owned. Still ROCK!
  • This is the first year I have not carved a pumpkin for Halloween in a long time. Usually it involves drills and an assortment of knives.
  • I have a bruise from a MTB wreck on Monday that my tennis shoe cannot completely cover up. It looks gnarly. Yeah I said gnarly.
  • America's Funniest Videos never gets old.
  • Saw THIS Halloween costume this morning on Regis (don't judge) and nearly peed my pants. It doesn't do the costume justice, but you get the point.
  • Isaiah 40.31 has been a BIG verse in my life for over 10 years....and it still is today.
  • If you want your Christmas to be just like every other Christmas you've ever had, DON'T watch THIS or click HERE. You've been warned!
  • Good night!

Keep it real!

srr

sinbad

0 Comments: