Not much left in the tank!

11.16.2008

Today has been one long day. Alarm went off at 5:45. It's all worth it, though, when I think about all of the life change that took place today at Revolution Church and this evening at Uprising student worship experience.

So tonight I just want to share some verses from the message I shared with students tonight. Hopefully you will find some hope and encouragement in them....

Jeremiah 29:11
11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 30.21
Your teacher will be right there, local and on the job, urging you on whenever you wander left or right: "This is the right road. Walk down this road."

Jeremiah 33.3
2-3"This is God's Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God: 'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.'

Proverbs 3.5-7
5-12 Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track. Don't assume that you know it all. Run to God! Run from evil!

Read these through a time or two and remind yourself that God is crazy about you!

Keep it real,

srr

sinbad

0 Comments: