FRIDAY FLUSH!

8.01.2008

Friday Flush is totally random stuff, some informative and some just useless junk to give you more of a glimpse into to the mind of a maniac! Have fun and enter at your own risk!

  • In 1oth grade I took driver's ed class with Julia Roberts. She was just Julie then. It has not netted me one more penny on a paycheck in my life!
  • I once did a funeral for a relative where the hearse got lost in the cemetery. I did another funeral where they released what looked like white doves but were actually homing pigeons dyed white! Who knew?
  • This is my alma mater (11-12 grades). We affectionately referred to it as Rabun Gap NO-SMOOCHIE. Interestingly enough, alma mater is Latin for "nourishing mother."
  • I own a Yanni World Tour t-shirt. And NO, I didn't attend the concert.
  • My wife and I have been married 13.5 years. We met when she was the maid of honor and I was the best man at my brother's wedding.
Thanks for playing!

srr

sinbad

0 Comments: