THAT'S IT!!! I QUIT!!!

3.20.2006

24 that is....
In case you have been living under a rock somewhere and aren't sure what 24 is, well let me tell you. It is the most intense, suspenseful, high energy, nonstop action, edge of you seat adrenaline rush of a TV show on prime time right now!
Tonight, I have decided I will no longer be watching any more episodes. My heart simply cannot take it. Not really. But, if you are a 24 fan you know what I'm talking about. See if this rings a bell...
You're in the middle of the show...tension building....Jack's being Jack.....and then a commercial hits and everyone in the room takes in one big gulp of oxygen!
Anyway, if you've not checked it out, do yourself a favor and don't get started. You...........just................can't................stop............

Later.

0 Comments: