Friday Flush!

7.04.2008

  • Ran a 5k today in Woodstock. I hate running but am doing it to enter a sprint triathlon in the fall. Until they come up with a third activity to replace running, I have to run.
  • We are doing fireworks on the Ranch tonight! I am part of the ignition team. Pray hard!
  • Going through Nehemiah in my personal time. Can you say "Leader!!!"? That dude ROCKED!
  • My father e-mailed me this! Gary? Next all staff meeting? Maybe in Dubai?
  • Spent an hour on the phone with Austin Porter yesterday. Love partnering with others who are walking similar paths.
  • Spent another hour on the phone with Davey Blackburn. Love linkin' and thinkin' with others. Sharp guy! Tons of great thoughts about the coming Greenville Newspring location Students!
  • Ate sardines again today! It is definitely an acquired taste, but I love 'em. Linda was taking a nap and the smell woke her up!
  • Hey Students! Don't forget the Uprising Pool Party, WIPEOUT!, has been rescheduled for July 13!!! Details are here!
  • Saw the other day on a blog that I am a user of the ellipses. I love em... You know...
  • Pigs-n-a-blanket ROCK!!!! Don't know who thought of them, but they ought to get a medal! Linda just brought me one straight out of the oven! DANG!!!

Out!

srr

sinbad

0 Comments: