Gotta say somethin'!

7.02.2008

Well, I was over at Gary's blog and realized he linked to my blog so I said I better put somethin' up for my millions of new visitors!!! What the heck!

I'm still in the "Tell me again why I started blogging?!?" phase of my blogging career, so you never can tell what you are going to get here! In the mean time, here are some totally random thoughts and junk for your consideration.....

This song by Waylon Jennings makes me think about the church in America! I always like to substitute "JESUS" for "HANK" when thinking about traditional-minded churches.

These are the bikes (mountain - & road - the one on the left) I currently ride. Totally old school. Love cycling! Those aren't my real bikes but whatever.

My wife is a ROCK STAR!

Two guys whose lives have influenced me are Rich Mullins and Keith Green. There are more, but these two stand out.

I was born here, but I don't surf.

I believe this is the PROMISED LAND!

I like sardines and mango's.

I'm currently diggin' this @ Starbuck's and am currently listening to this on MP3. It is like reading without all the work!

Those weird drinks in the gas station cooler (1, 2, 3, and 4)?!? I'm the guy who drinks them!

Anyway, that's enough random stuff about me! Seriously, I am super excited about joining the Revolution Team and can't wait to see what God has in store!

Do you have a blog? Leave me a comment, and I'll check you out.

srr

sinbad

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

like a good move for you and the lovely Linda...and a FANTASTIC move for Revolution! Cool stuff! Praying here, still...get to the Y (and drag Gary's butt up there with you!)

See you later!

Anonymous said...

hey michael just thought I would drop you a line. I watch your church and read all the guys blogs. I am a youth pastor in columbus ohio and would love to connect sometime. i blog at markartrip.com