FRIDAY FLUSH!

7.25.2008


The Friday Flush is just totally random crap....and this time, it's personal!

  • I am a fan of the neti pot! I don't do all the crap this lady is doing, but I try and neti at least every other day. If you’ve never tried it, you should!
  • On a birthday about three years ago, I ate every meal at Chik-fil-a. Not the same location, but every meal was from Chik-fil-a.
  • When I was 15 years old, I owned and road a Honda PA50 yellow moped. That's right! Don't judge me!
  • There are very few foods on my personal black list, but liver is one of them. If you deep-fried liver in chocolate, I still wouldn’t eat it!
  • Through a weird series of events, my wife and I were in attendance at game 6 of the Worlds Series in 1996 when the Braves won the World Series. And best of all, we didn’t pay for the tickets.
  • One of my favorite movies of all time is Raising Arizona. I can start from any point and watch it to the end.

0 Comments: