Some Football, A Wedding and More Football

10.20.2007

So today started with some football.....at 9:00 AM! Yeah, some guys from Revolution Church play flag football most Saturday mornings. Check with Preston Porter if you're interested. I did not play. I learned a valuable lesson in life.... KNOW YOUR LIMITS! :) However, watching can be very entertaining!

Anyway, then it was off to a wedding of a guy that was in the first student ministry my wife and I volunteered in. He also was my worship leader for a while at the last student ministry I was a part of. It was good to see a lot of old friends I hadn't seen in a while and it was a great reminder of my most prized earthly gift....my God-sent wife!!! 12 years of marriage.....and I love her more today than the day we married...love still growin'....would do it all again in a split second... It always makes me crazy when dudes say, "I need a break from my wife." Are you FREAKIN' kiddin' me?!?! I may need a break from a lot of things, but my wife ain't one of 'em! Sheeesh!!!

So back to football... Most of you know that I am a GEORGIA TECH fan. My dad graduated from TECH and my brother graduated from UGA. So we have a lot of fun in our family. Anyway, TECH beat ARMY today, but in the process may have lost the ACC leading rusher, Tashard Choice. WHAT THE CRAP?!?! We'll have to wait and see tomorrow or the next day if Choice will be out and for how long.

Gotta go....fourth quarter of the LSU-AUBURN game. Gooooo.....Tigers!

SRR

sinbad

0 Comments: