Day 1 of the Kiawah Island Tour '08

6.12.2008

So Linda and I went to the Celebration of Excellence last night at Georgia Tech to honor graduating seniors in the state foster system. Following the program, we drove back to Canton where our vacation car, conveniently called a Rendezvous, was loaded for Kiawah, we made the switch, said goodbye to the guys, and hit the highway!!! After driving all night and a few truck stops, (can I just say as a self-proclaimed "people watcher" I freakin' love truck stops at 3:00 AM in the mornin'!!!"), we pulled into Kiawah at around 4:30 AM! Slept 'til 9:30, got up and went fishing here! My nephew caught a small shark and I caught one as well. Set two crab traps and will go back tomorrow to check them. Went out to eat, came back to the condo, then went on a bike ride winding up riding down the beach! A-MAZING!!!! Will keep all 3 of my blog readers posted tomorrow!

Gary-Kiss it!

srr

sinbad

0 Comments: