A few of my fav things! , back at The Rev, and more Journey news!

6.22.2008

So I was in Kroger in Jasper and they had their wild caught salmon on sale! $3.99 a pound! Cha-ching! 7 pounds later and I'm headin' home! A couple years back my AWESOME wife bought me a Big Green Egg for my birthday! She won't eat Bar-b-que out at a restaurant anymore. Boston Butt is from the Lord for sure! Anyway, after firin' up the grill and preppin the fish, on the Egg they went. Daaannnnggg!!!! I do so love me some smoked salmon!

Linda and I were at Revolution for the first time in three weeks. Missed it! DUH! Greg's ONE PRAYER message was one of those between-the-eyes messages! Good stuff! As usual, the band ROCKED!

Linda and I have mountain bikes that we usually run Tom Slicks street tires on, but while we were in Kiawah Island I switched back to our MTB tires for ridin' on the beach. So, yesterday we took off for the woods. My wife is a BEAST on a bike. She followed me through the woods where you couldn't even see the trail cuz it was so grown up! If anybody knows any good single track near Canton/Waleska let me know.

Currently listening to CHANGE OR DIE from AUDIBLE.com (books for those with ADD). Awesome book on what it takes to change and affect change from a psychology standpoint! From the web site... All leadership comes down to this: changing people's behavior. Why is that so damn hard? Science offers some surprising new answers -- and ways to do better. Think some people can't change? Check this out.... Delancey Street!!! Not sure where/if God plays into the equation, but it is a good listen anyway!

And finally, GOT JOURNEY TIX SATURDAY!!!!! Not only is it Journey, who ROCK, but one of the bands opening up for them is none other than CHEAP TRICK! I've probably seen Cheap Trick more in concert than any other band! Can't freakin' wait!

Out!

srr

sinbad

0 Comments: