I must blog....and go to the dentist!

6.09.2008

Apparently this blog thing ain't gonna go away, so I better embrace it!

Just got back from Garden City Chapel (10 minutes south of Myrtle Beach). Can you say HOT AS CRAP!!! It was pretty good though. The entire ranch where Linda and I work went. I was at first under the impression that there would be no air conditioning in the guys room (24 or so guys in one room!). Needless to say, i was not looking forward to either the heat or the smell. Thank God my informant was WRONG! There was AIR!!!! Not bad.

Went to the Carolina Opry and saw the Carolina Opry show. Not bad. Also went to a WILD WATER AND WHEELS water park for the day. Pretty cool. Linda and I had a blast. They have a slide that is completely enclosed and blacked out so you don't see anything once you start until you come out the end! Sick! Also, spent a day chillin' at the beach.

Back in town for three days then we head to Kiawah Island, SC for some more fun in the sun! Part of the time will be with my brother and his family and the rest of the time will be just Linda and me! Needless to say I am pretty fired up about it!!!

Linda and i get to go to the dentist tomorrow!!! AWESOME!!! While we were in Myrtle Beach, she had a piece of a cavity come loose and I had a tooth that had a root canal that I have been grinding on in my sleep. Well.....it finally cracked! NICE! Fortunately there is no pain, but I'm not sure what the dentist is gonna have to do. Whatever?!?!?

srr

1 Comment:

from the inside out said...

Hopefully we'll walk away from the dentist looking better than those three dogs. I love doing stuff with you, even going to the dentist!!!