Dentist visit UPDATE!

6.11.2008

What the crap?!?!? Just got back from the dentist. Linda and I both broke a tooth while in Myrtle Beach. We like doing stuff together! Anyway... we went to the dentist yesterday and found out we both needed crowns. Being the gentleman I am, I let her get her temporary yesterday and I went back for mine today. The permanents will be in in about 2 weeks. So....the really good news? Approximately $1200 freakin' dollars!!!!! AFTER INSURANCE! Fortunately we have a comp plan at the ranch, but that will still leave around $600 out-o-pocket! What could possibly cost that much?!? Needless to say, I can think of a million things I'd rather spend $600 on than teeth, but ya gotta have 'em! Can you say "WHATEVER?"

Leave tonight to head to Kiawah Island, SC until next Wednesday! PARTY!

Peace out!

srr

sinbad

0 Comments: