JOURNEY ROX MY FACE OFF!!!!

6.20.2008

So yesterday my awesome wife turned 40! If I hadn't told ya, you wouldn't believe it! Anyway, one of the gifts I got her was the new Journey CD Revelation. After the horrible release from the Eagle's about a year ago, I was a little skeptical about older bands releasing new stuff. WRONG!!!! Journey freakin' ROCKS!!!! And Arnel Pineda is UNBELIEVABLE! Steve Perry (whom I loved) is now dead to me. If you ever thought you were a Journey fan, YOU GOTTA GET THIS CD!!!!

srr

sinbad

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the CD, and I was blown away by the band and Arnel's vocals, the guy can blow. I am going to catch them in concert, I can't wait! Steve Perry, who???

Anonymous said...

If you want your voice heard globslly, sign the petition to Let Journey play the Half Time show at Super Bowl XLIII.
JOURNEY (Neil, Ross, Jonathan, Deen, & Arnel with their journey crew; and if they want to reunite and invite past Journey members to perform during the event) would be the positive show with positive performers for the positive audience during the positive half-time show to have a positive Super Bowl XLIII end-result for both positive NFL teams who will be positively performing for a positive experience for ALL!

URL is http://www.petitiononline.com/SB43HT/petition.html